- This event has passed.
Early detection matters! Know the signs and what to do about them.
The 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s
Presented by Anne Romney of the Alzheimer’s Association. Anne has a background in education and group facilitation and has used her personal experience with dementia in her family and her professional skills to support others who are dealing with this challenge. Anne has an MEd in Counseling from Lesley University and lives in Portsmouth, NH.
In this one-hour educational program, you will learn about:
- Typical age-related memory, thinking, or behavior changes
- Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Tips on how to approach someone about memory concerns
- The importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis
- Possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process
- Resources available through the Alzheimer’s Association
This live presentation will take place via Zoom. One RSVP per household, unless more than one computer will be used. There will be an opportunity to ask questions following the presentation.
After you RSVP using the form below, you will receive a confirmation email. This will be followed up with a link to join. If you’re new to using Zoom, we’ll gladly help you get set up and provide tech support if needed. It’s easy, it’s free, and we’re looking forward to seeing you on screen, soon!
You may also contact Monique Buchanan to register: Email [email protected] or call 603-658-1586.
Please complete RSVP two hours prior to the start time.