- This event has passed.
Featuring Jeff Feingold, Editor of the “NH Business Review”
Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 1 pm
The past year has been a sometimes-painful reminder of the link between public health and the economy. Join us to dig into what it all means, what we could expect in the days ahead and the year to come. This one-hour workshop will explore:
- Historical trends in the local and regional economy
- The latest economic status
- What we might expect in the coming years
- A look at policy in the new administration
- What sectors benefit most from government aid packages
Please register using the form below. This live presentation will take place via Zoom. A link and instructions will be sent to all who RSVP. One RSVP per household, unless more than one computer will be used. There will be an opportunity to ask questions following the presentation.