The landscape of Medicare changes year to year — how can you be sure you’re getting the most comprehensive coverage? Whether you’re just getting started or would like a refresher, this presentation is for you!
Sign up and learn:
- How Medicare enrollment periods work — and how to avoid late-enrollment penalties
- What does Medicare cover and what you can expect to pay
- How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
- How to avoid paying too much for private insurance
- How to project for higher health care costs in retirement — including the possibility of long-term care
About our Presenter:
Patricia L. Bennett, CLTC, LUTCf is President of Longevity Planning in Portsmouth, NH with over 30 years of experience advising hundreds of people in insurance planning.
The online, 60-minute workshop will take place via Zoom. A link and instructions on how to join the presentation will be sent to all who RSVP. If you have any technical issues, contact us at 603.658.1586. There will be an opportunity to ask questions following the presentation.