Whether it’s the Pottery Studio at The Ridge, the Music Room at The Woods or The Boulders’ Bistro and brick-oven pizza, all residents are welcome to partake in programs or enjoy amenities on any of our three campuses.
- Vibrant Activities and Social Opportunities Our resident-driven activities calendar features a wide array of social, educational, and cultural activities both on-site and at off-site destinations, including Boston and Portland.
- Dining Options Enjoy lunch or dinner in classic, white-tablecloth style without making a reservation in any one of the three dining rooms. Our cafés and bistros offer a more casual dining option on each campus.
- Underground and Covered Parking For a separate fee, store your vehicles away from the elements in our underground garage or in one of our covered carports.
- Pet-Friendly Living Your furry friends are always welcome! We welcome dogs or cats, without restrictions on weight or breed.
- Wellness Clinic Our walk-in, on-site clinics assist all residents with access to health care. Our team of nurse practitioners and registered nurses will review your questions and concerns, and then formulate a plan that works for you. We work closely with your primary care provider and specialists to support your social, medical, and emotional needs.
- Salon and Barber Shop You don’t have to leave RiverWoods to look and feel your best! Salons are open year-round and provide hair styling, nail services, and barbering on each campus, for a separate fee.
- Guest Accommodations As an added convenience, for a small fee, reserve one of our fully-furnished Guest Rooms for visiting family and friends.