A Community by residents, for residents
That’s how the RiverWoods founders envisioned it to be and that’s how things operate today.
- Resident make up 20% of the RiverWoods Board of Trustees.
- Residents elect representatives to serve on the Resident Council.
- There are more than 50 resident committees and 40 resident interest groups on campus.
- Resident run enterprises include 3 Country Stores, 3 Libraries, 2 newspapers (The Reporter, and The RiverWoods Quarterly,) and 1 RiverWoods in house television station.
- Residents manage a bi-monthly boutique sale that generates income for the Benevolent Fund.