Featuring speaker Jeff Feingold, editor of the “NH Business Review.” The past year has been a sometimes-painful reminder of the link between public health and the economy. Let’s dig into what it all means, what we could expect in the days ahead and the year to come. This one-hour workshop explores:
- Historical trends in the local and regional economy;
- The latest economic status;
- What we might expect in the coming years;
- A look at policy in the new administration;
- What sectors benefit most from government aid packages.
This workshop originally aired on Tuesday, March 9, 2021, at 1 pm.