The landscape of Medicare changes year to year — how can you be sure you’re getting the most comprehensive coverage? Whether you’re just getting started or would like a refresher, this presentation is for you!
This presentation reviews:
- How Medicare enrollment periods work — and how to avoid late-enrollment penalties
- What does Medicare cover, and what you can expect to pay
- How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
- How to avoid paying too much for private insurance
- How to project for higher health care costs in retirement — including the possibility of long-term care
Originally aired on September 28, 2022